Old March 19th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Changing transponder light

On Mar 15, 5:15 pm, " wrote:
The transmit light has gone out on my King transponder. I know the
transponder is working alright because ATC reads it just fine. Before
I pay an exorbitant amount to an avionics shop for a new bulb, is this
bulb something I can easily find and change myself? (have to admit I
didn't have time to inspect it closely after I landed so this might be
obvious when I get out to the airport this weekend)

Thanks,
Eric Bartsch

1959 Pilatus P-3 A-848http://www.hometown.aol.com/bartscher/P3A848.html

I think I paid $20 to have mine replaced as part of the IFR cert.

-Robert