Old May 27th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Post Trimming: SERIOUS BUSINESS

Tony wrote in
:

I assume the alternative to not trimming posts is that some may choose
not to read them. What is the big deal?

It's up to the writer to decide how he (or she) chooses to
communicate. It;s up to the reader to decide if it's acceptable.

Top poasting newbie...

PLINK!

Bertie

On May 26, 11:55 pm, gregvk wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1cpcj$41u$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

On 25 May 2008, you wrote in rec.aviation.piloting:

Dudley Henriques schrieb:
No offense meant Jim ; just an observation from years and years
of Usenet experience :-))). I'm sure you know what I mean.

In all those years: have you never trimmed your posts? you've been
told a couple of times by now from different people. Please: TRIM
YOUR POSTS!

Or what, ze Russian Front?

Bertie

You are hereby ordered, under penalties too shocking to be described
in public, to trim your posts. This is your final warning.

aside Goddamn bunyips. /aside