Old July 17th 03, 12:01 AM
JGB

(phil hunt) wrote in message ...
On 15 Jul 2003 11:12:59 -0700, JGB wrote:
[...]
Gee, it seems you have been parroting exactly the opposite; any
atrocity committed against Palestinians by Israelis is OK, but golly,
heaven forbid the Palestinians do likewise...

Again! Arabs, starting with Muhammad, drew first BLOOD! Capice? THey killed
Jews first! Unless you can prove to me from ANY source that JEws killed
an Arab first! Even from Islamic literature! He who kills first should not
complain when he gets his desserts last.

Just out of interest, JGB, have you ever read Orwell's _Notes On
Nationalism_?

No. But I would assume that just like 1984, it is most likely dated
and irrevelevant by now. I have always much preferred Aldous Huxley's
"Brave New World" which to me seemed far more prophetic and relevant.
At any rate, is there anything useful from "Notes on Nationalism" that I
ought to know?