Old April 3rd 04, 12:32 AM
Ed Rasimus

On 02 Apr 2004 22:34:03 GMT, (BUFDRVR) wrote:

I learned the meaning of WGAS, WTFO, BTSOM, GMAFB, and the truly
elusive but often appropriate, ROMFYOYO.

I spent an entire morning hearing the oft repeated acronym OBE. At lunch I had
to ask what the hell it meant. Out of 6 guys, only 1 knew.

BUFDRVR

It used to be a very popular acronym in headquarters that are
constipated and don't get actions completed until the issue is
Overcome By Events. It's a good way to insure you don't take the wrong
action.

But, I've always been on top of things...yeah, don't I wish.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
Smithsonian Institution Press