Old March 27th 21, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 8:34:34 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Dňa utorok 15. decembra 2020 o 8:49:57 UTC+1 použÃ*vateľ krasw napÃ*sal:
On Monday, 14 December 2020 at 02:39:25 UTC+2, Ramy wrote:
Back to the op question, is the new AS33ME will be the answer?

https://www.alexander-schleicher.de/...self-launcher/

Ramy

Yes.

Hi, I ve seen quite a lot used ASH31s for sale on segelflug pages. Any known reason why are people dropping them? they seem to be marketed to HNWI pilots, who doesnt change the ship often due "WGC competitiveness" reasons

EP

Don't know what an "HNWI" pilot is, but there are more than 250 31s out there, so it is not surprising to see some up for sale. There weren't any for sale in the US when I was looking 3 years ago, so I had to order a new one.

Tom