Old June 19th 14, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FS: Logger Accessories

I'm clearing out things I no longer use, and came across some cables/chargers/antennas. All are working, to the best of my knowledge. Prices below include shipping within the continental US...mostly you'll be paying for the shipping.

1. Goddard Cable: Cambridge 302/GPS-Nav to Ipaq 3800/3900 series PDA. Also has USB input to charge PDA from a 5V USB battery. $10

2. Goddard Cable: EW Microrecorder to Ipaq 3800/3900 series PDA. Also has USB input to charge PDA from a 5V USB battery. $10

3. Mini BNC GPS Antenna (works with EW Microrecorder - maybe others?). Includes suction cup mount. I have two. $10 each

4. Wall charger for EW Microrecorder. $10

Email at andyefg at gmail dot com if interested in any of the items.