Old December 28th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
flybynightkarmarepair

Default HAPI Accessory Case

wrote:
Does anyone know if HAPI made an accessory case with the starter in the
top position?

I cannot say NO for sure - they may have done in their later days. If
they did, there were damn few of them made. Somewhere in my files I
have both a HAPI catalog and a MOSLER catalog from late in the day of
their respective existences; perhaps some day I'll look for them and
try for a full answer ;-)

Diehl will make a case with the starter wherever you please.

It sounds like you're trying to fit a starter to a Sonerai that already
has a HAPI case....call Steve Bennet at Great Plains and see if that
can be done.