Old January 31st 04, 08:32 PM
Tom Pappano

Jay Honeck wrote:

So when's the installation date, Tom?

:-)

Just need to tie in the infrared and give it a thorough checkout.
Should be able to send it up before next Friday!

What, you're not coming for a weekend in the Memphis Belle suite?

:-)

Much as I would like to come up, my schedule won't let me for at least
a few weeks. Waiting on me would cause needless delay in your
(and the world's) enjoyment of the MRALS system installation 8-)
Maybe I can get a "rain check" for the stay?
I did test 3 leds available from Radio Shack. Two blue ones
and a white one. The white one looked best due to its 90 degree
viewing angle, and the the higher priced of the two blue ones
was next. The blue one only has a 30 degree viewing angle, however.
That means only 15 degress on each side of center, 45 each side
for the white one. With these high intensity leds, the systems
will look pretty spiffy, if I do say so myself 8-)

Tom Pappano, PP-ASEL-IA