Old April 11th 21, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Purists are from Pluto, Motorgliderists are from Mars

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 9:08:16 PM UTC-4, Gregg Ballou wrote:
The role of T in life is more complicated than popular cultures masculinity bashing lets on.
'We find that winners of chess tournaments show higher T levels than do losers.'
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2786687?seq=1
The motor/non motor fancy plastic glider divide is not divided enough the real question is: Do 1-26 pilots have the highest tea of all?

Gregg, I will say that 1-26 pilots in general have higher levels of tea than motorglider drivers. I certainly have strong opinions about motorglider drivers, several are friends of mine and I take shots at them all the time, they even laugh on the radio at Seminole Lakes Motor Glider Club when I call them on the freq and ask if anybody is flying their motorgliders out of Seminole. One guy responded on OLC and told me to get my butt out of that towplane and go fly gliders.