Old July 26th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrey Serbinenko

Default captain jepp

their own charts. In almost 40 years I haven't met anyone, not 1, who
prefers the gov charts over Jepps.

What do the military pilots use?

your own chart service, I'm sure, but the tough part would be convincing
virtually every pilot and airline in the world to switch over to a different

I don't think you necessarily want to convince *everyone*, but there certainly
may be some niche for you. Doesn't it strike you as odd that there is just
one thing on the market and everybody is happy and would want nothing else?
Wouldn't it be strange if there were just one company making gps receivers,
and just one type of receiver, and everyone would be happy to have one and
not want to even think of anything else? Is it a bad comparison?

format chart.