Old March 17th 11, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

Default Standard Cirrus

On Mar 16, 6:55*pm, Walt Connelly Walt.Connelly.
wrote:
Okay folks, your thoughts on the Standard Cirrus? *Good, bad
indifferent? *Flying tail, pros and cons? *I am new to gliding,
Commercial Add on, 140 flights and approx 100 hours, mostly in 1-34.
Would this be a reasonable next step?

Walt

--
Walt Connelly

Yes, but so is pretty much any 15 meter glass ship. If you're looking
at a Standard Cirrus, I'm guessing money IS an object. In near the
same price range don't rule out Libelles or Jantars. You've read it
here many times - the trailer makes a big difference.