Old June 20th 08, 07:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Victor Bravo

Default Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

Aeronca 11AC Chief groundloop project just received. Have flying
Taylorcraft so this is surplus to my needs. Groundlooped, but welding
is 90+% done already. Fabric removed. Needs engine, struts, possibly
spars. Some paperwork is there, but it is pretty light. Have good bill
of sale, no ownership chain problems. Airplane has the large vertical
fin, possible to convert up to 100 or 115HP. Was flying a couple of
years ago, stored indoors in dry AZ heat. LSA compliant. Asking $6000
OBO. Contact me at 818-701-6801. Los Angeles area.

Bill Berle