Old November 27th 20, 06:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RW[_2_]

Default Happy Thanksgiving To All Sailplane Ladies and Gentlemen.

On Thursday, November 26, 2020 at 8:38:39 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 2:23:30 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Let me say that I wish all of you a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't be ashamed if you must add a bit of weight in the tail to get the cg better after your feast. Take care, may you all be healthy and enjoy this wonderful holiday. Bob

Happy Turkey day Bob! I am stuffed.

No matter how good food is/ how good thermal it is, I only try to climb in strait lines/ no circling,/take samples of food/ so I can see 3 to 5 Cu bases ahead /try them all and still have room for a good drink. 17kts lift would not change my mind. Ryszard