Old December 15th 03, 06:48 AM
Dashi

"R. Hubbell" wrote in message
news:MX5Db.7296$pY.4139@fed1read04...
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:29:29 -0800 "Dashi" wrote:

"R. Hubbell" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 04:16:47 GMT "Jay Honeck"

wrote:

While you're at it, see if you can figure out why I wind up at the

top
of
the
list if I use the back button to return from viewing a photo. It

also
completely
reloads the page when I do this, so it takes a long time to looks

around.

Weird. I can't duplicate this behavior. Can anyone else?

You probably have your browser cache set to a size that's smaller than

the
total
bytes that the page contains.

I can't believe I'm troubleshooting someone's browser problems in
rec.aviation.* We really need to get back to talking aviation. :\

R. Hubbell

Why not, look at your/my reply, more wasteful than Jay's reply and he is
trying to help someone.

Whatchew talkin' 'bout Willis?

I agree with you 100% dude! ;-

Dashi