Old January 15th 05, 11:11 PM
RobertR237

From: "Juan Jimenez"
Date: 1/15/2005 15:02 Central Standard Time

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

Monkey see, monkey do. I guess it's true that retards feed from each
other.

Guess your right Hmmm let's see jim zoom campbell and jaun jaminiz
(spelled
wrong on purpose) :-)

Gee, what can I say, only a putz like you would consider it a privilege to
brag about his unilingual ignorance, to the point that you think it
necessary to point out that you can't spell, in English _or_ Spanish.

Chuck (I designed my own plane ,did you?) S RAH-15/1 ret

Juan (I pay my son for his work, don't have any drug addicts in my family
and no one in my family has ever had his children taken away by the
state....) :-)

And you have never proved Chuck has either so please don't bring it up again.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You waste your effort Dan, just ploink the lying fool and life will seem much
better. Nobody here believes anything he says anyway.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)