Old June 28th 07, 05:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Rich W

Default Hanger Queen aeroi18.jpg

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 04:07:46 -0500, "Jim Morris"
wrote:

"Scubabix" wrote in message
m...
Chill out Panic, it's been a long accepted practice to post Hangar Queens
on this group. If you don't want to see them, don't open them. And by
blocking J3mia03, you're going to miss out on some outstanding aviation
photography.

Rob
Naval Aircrewman ( not afraid of a little T&A)

--
Support www.HonorFlight.org
Show a Vet that you remember.

Stupid new guy. Let him miss out on J3 posts. He don't deserve them.

Jim Morris

I'm a long time lurker and occasional poster and I have no problems
with the hanger queens on this ng. Long may they continue! Keep up
the good work J3mia03 ;-)

Rich W