Old October 26th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_13_]

Default Want a Comanche? Just $875,000.00

Now. *did the courtesy car make it back in one piece ??

Yep.

Well, more precisely, it made it back to the airport. I haven't
driven it, or checked to see if there is any fuel in it!

BTW: I'm not "back" cuz of any "beating" -- I'm back because of the
heavy-handed censorship that resulted in that thread being summarily
deleted. After some long talks with the moderators (I know two of
them), in which one of them has profusely apologized (he really DID
think they were doing the right thing, I'll give him credit for that)
I've decided to give PofA a rest for a while. You'll see me over on
AOPA's red board, mostly.
--
Jay Honeck
Port Aransas, TX

On Oct 26, 9:08*am, " wrote:
On Oct 25, 5:02*pm, "CareBear" wrote:

Price is $87,500.00.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

WTF?

http://www.controller.com/listingsde...ale/PIPER-COMA....
--
Jay Honeck
Port Aransas, TX

Hey..... Jays back..... And after the beating he took over at POA it
is no wonder.

Ps... He had a right to be ****ed too.......

Now. *did the courtesy car make it back in one piece ??

Ben.