Old June 5th 04, 10:33 PM
Lyle

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:43:22 GMT, "Jarg"
wrote:

"WalterM140" wrote in message
2 Democrats: Bush Let Guard Down
Gore Surrogates Revive Issue of Apparent Laxity in Candidate's Military

Service

and you would believe them? How does receiving the Medal of Honor better
qualify them to pass judgement on anything? Bravery in combat doesn't
translate to superior analytical abilities. Furthermore they are, as the
title "2 Democats...." notes, Democrat politicians, and therefore their
views on this matter are going to be suspect to any reasonable person. Here
is a more balance analysis of Bush's service. Note it isn't from one of the
fringe publications you like to quote:

http://web.archive.org/web/200012022....com/bush.html

Jarg

most of the medal of honor winners in the Korean war were Medics. so i
would agree with you their. Just because you won the MOH dosent make
you fit to lead troops into combat. I know a pacifist who was a medic
in world war 2 cause he could not take another life, so he choose to
save them instead, but you should hear some of the war time stories
he's told. I may not want to follow him into combat, but i know that
if i was ever wounded, he would go to hell and back to save me.