Old June 6th 04, 04:00 PM
Mike Dargan

John‰]
wrote:
In article , WalterM140
wrote:

Whether George Bush "served" in the Air National Guard or not,

He most certainly did. I looked at this as hard as I could, and I
concluded that his military service was longer than mine, more
dangerous than mine, and more useful to the country.

This link shows conclusively that Bush did not earn the requisite 50 points
for
a year's satisfactory service:

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/g...-73arfspe1.pdf

Walt

Irrelevant.

The appropriate authority determined that he had had successfully and
honorably completed his term of service and awarded him an honorable
discharge. That certificate and the NGB Form 22 that accompanies it
are prima facie evidence of honorable service.

End of story. Get over it.

Agreed. Bush used family influence to get into and out of the guard.
That's certainly not illegal, and made good sense. How could
responsible parents stand by and allow their son to be wasted in a
debacle like Viet Nam?

Cheers

--mike

John