Old December 14th 16, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Lilium: the world's first 250mph, 300 mile range, electric vertical take off and landing jet

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 18:50:25 -0000, wrote:

Again, are you saying the silly press release was written by the design
engineers?

Here's the performance statement from the engineers:

That is wonderful but misses the point and ignores what I said.

It is the language of the press release that is silly.

It is full of arm waving, speculation, innuendo, half truths, and flat
out lies.

snip silly prose now repeated several times

- take the Lilium Jet! We are building it.

It is NOT a jet.

about the product
Take-off and landing: Vertically
Number of passengers: 2
Number of electric fan engines: 36
Max. take-off weight: 600 kg
Payload: 200 kg
Estimated cruising velocity: 250 - 300 km/h / 160 - 190 mph
Estimated range: 300 km / 190 mi
Power: 320 kW / 435 hp

Whoopee!!

snip more silly prose now repeated several times

--
Jim Pennino