Old August 29th 03, 02:24 PM
rhpf

The owner never used the SN-10. He has CAI and WinPilot in his cockpit. He
ask me to test the SN 10 for an opinion for one of his sailplanes, he has
7. I found to SN10 to have a very nice speed to fly vario.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

"Dave Nadler "YO"" wrote in message
Hmmmm... "Used only for test" ...
Curious, eh ?

"rhpf" wrote in message
SN-10B for sale as used equipment on craggyaero.com

Richard

"Dave Nadler "YO"" wrote in message
Um, need to upgrade to ILEC SN10 ?
See ya, Dave

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message
Brion got most of the correct answers to the last NQD, so now a new

one:

While heading for my selected turn point, I center the turn arrows

on
my
Cambridge GPS and notice that my bearing and track are the same, but

my
sailplane is pointed a good 15 degrees left of the turn point. Why?
JJ Sinclair