Old May 5th 04, 03:54 PM

In article you wrote:
: I'm not that good. I'd thought about doing something like that awhile
: ago but I hadn't gotten around to it. After I read your request this
: morning I decided to quickly whip together something simple. It's
: easier for me to work from an example. (Plus I'm avoiding studying for
: my final exam tomorrow...)

I understand... I've been putting together my prelim for the past few weeks.
Any chance to get off on a tangent and I'm there. Now, where's the best place to
order my DSLR digicam today....

: Did you try searching for just "RNAV" approaches? There are a bunch
: more.
:
https://aviationtoolbox.org/Members/kyler/tools/approach_plates_by_type?name_keywor$

: --kyler

It pulls up lots, but only the VOR/DME ones are flyable with the KNS-80. GPS
approaches are also called RNAV.

-Cory

* The prime directive of Linux: *
* - learn what you don't know, *