Old December 2nd 09, 05:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom_Horn

Default Incoming Posting : Grumman Widgeon/Gosling

actually I still use XP, it works :-)
TH

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:39:01 -0500, "Rusty" wrote:

I tried to decode some pictures but it's just too damned frustrating so why
encode????????????? hell don't you want folks to see your pictures????
"Morgans" wrote in message

"Tom_Horn" wrote in message
speak for yourself. not all of us still live in the dark ages, some
are forward thinking & open to new technologies

Let us know when one a new format comes along that is enough of an
improvement to make a switch worthwhile. yEnc isn't one of them that is
worthwhile.

Don't switch just to switch, when what is the recognized format still
works fine.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I'll bet you switched to Vista when it first came out, too.

I doubt anyone will change your mind. I know you won't change my mind, or
many others, so don't speak for us, either.
--
Jim in NC