Old April 26th 04, 02:03 AM
DL152279546231

I am gonna call Zenith in the morning, I know they sell a metric tape measure
but since a steel ruler was not listed I ASSUMED they did not sell one. Another
thing they don't list on-line is the small accordian thing used to mark off the
distance between rivets, I did order that... guess I held back on what I
thought was an expensive tape measure because I thought if I don't build a
Zenith, where else would I ever use a METRIC tape measure?? & yes I would have
bought Walmart's metric ruler if I had not read the negative post here, it
looked handy