Old February 14th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Good Cessna 421 Shop

I am looking for recommendations of good Cessna 421 Shops in the vicinity
of Wisconsin (within a 300 nm radius od KISW would be nice). Does anyone
have any positive experiences to share? By "421 shop", I mean a shop that
has significant experience maintaining 421's and preferably one where
someone at the shop is qualified to test fly it after maintenance.

Jet Air (the FBO in both Iowa City, IA and Galesburg, IL) maintains quite a
few twin Cessnas, several of which are 421s, I believe.

180 nm, or 206 -- your choice.

Call 'em at 319-248-1200 here at KIOW for more info.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA