Old September 23rd 18, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Cambridge 302 Utility

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 1:29:19 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I’ve a new-to-me Cambridge 302 that I’m attempting to set up for me and my glider. The Utility is asking me: “Is another program using the port? Quit Pocket-NAV to use this program”. I’ve attempted every Com Port option offered. Any suggestions as how to quit a Pocket-NAV that I do not have?
TIA Gene

It's been a long time for me since using that combination.
Have you shut down whatever soaring software is on the IPAQ?
What version is your CAI Utility for IPAQ, and which device is it on?
The latest utility was v2.57 (from 2006). If you don't have that version, try upgrading to it. That and some advice on:
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/cai_downloads.htm
Jim