Old November 5th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

Default Flying Club software?

In a previous article, Andrew Gideon said:
On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 15:23:03 +0000, Paul Tomblin wrote:
The Rochester Flying Club http://www.rochesterflyingclub.com/ uses
ScheduleMaster for booking. We don't use software for logging flights,
just paper tach slips. You can see our tach procedure at
http://www.rochesterflyingclub.com/tach.pdf. A club volunteer collects
the tach slips every month and enters them into Quickbooks for billing and
Quickbooks generates the bills and emails them out.

My partnership http://flyingclub.org/ also uses schedule master, but we
use the flight logging capability too. This information is imported into
Quickbooks, and this is apparently a very simple process (I've not done
that myself).

Interesting. The people with access to Quickbooks in our club say that
there is no import ability. Or maybe it's the fact that they're using the
web-based Quickbooks.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
Like the man said: "Nothing good ever goes in /opt."