Old August 17th 07, 07:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
§qu@re Wheels[_3_]

Default easy to use news reader?

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
shiver did state:

Clairbear wrote:

Newswatcher. http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/

why is it ever time I click on this link it take mes to a sex site

Now there is the question for the night.

SMFR is Simon Fraser University.

No, not quite!

Simon Fraser University is here in Vancouver, Canada.

SMFR is also Simon Fraser, but that is the registrant's name:

Registrant Name:Simon Fraser
Registrant Organization:Simon Fraser
Registrant Street1:251 N. Bayview Avenue
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Sunnyvale
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:94086
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6509374025
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.6509375449
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant

I was using that link earlier on to snag an earlier copy of
MT Newswatcher to see if there was any way I could solve this
Yenc thingy.

Annnnnnnndddddddd..... I just clicked on the link and got a message
that says the attempt to load the page failed.

I also bookmarked the page and it too fails to load.

So there is the head scratcher for the day.

Sunnyvale.

Silicon Valley.

ANYTHING is possible !!!

SW