Old July 14th 03, 04:44 AM
BTIZ

Norton internet protection software has an anti spam module..
worked pretty good at first.. but now about 50% of the SH#$^%#^ gets
through.. and I have to check the SPAM DELETE folder anyway.. because some
of the legit mail gets SPAMMED

BT

"Newps" wrote in message
Netscape just released a new version of Communicator that has anti spam
software. I have had it installed for a few days now and is it
effective. All the spam goes to the junk folder. It hasn't made a
mistake yet.

Duane MacInnis wrote:
Folks, this ain't spam -- honest. Pleeeease don't flame me.

Some of us have email addresses in public websites, so we are
unavoidably plagued by spam. It's even worse at my "day job", where I
get spam every 10 minutes or less, easily a hundred a day.

I saw "SpamArrest" reviewed favorably in a recent Consumers Reports and

at
http://email.about.com/cs/spamfilter...pam_arrest.htm

It's free, and seems to work pretty well. Fussy to configure, but it is
now busily filling my "Spam" folder with crap. Not much gets through.

It's made by the same folks who make an email program called "Bloomba"
that I know absolutely nothing about. I use Outlook Express. Bloomba
is not needed to to run SpamArrest.

SpamArrest http://saproxy.bloomba.com/

Duane
Duane MacInnis