Old June 19th 04, 03:55 PM
The Enlightenment

"tscottme" wrote in message

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote in

message
tscottme wrote:
Anyone else have their PC behave strangely after watching the

video clip
of
the RPG shooter being dispatched?

Both my PC and someone I sent the original link to are having

problems.
My
PC won't boot properly and his PC is restarting.

My antivirus didn't notice any problem.

No problems here... must be coincidence.

Thanks for the reply.

To be clear, both of our problems only started after watching the

video and
then after the PC was rebooted. No problems were apparent before

the
reboot.

All of my data seems to be intact. It appears to be a corruption of

Windows file, not sure which one. There are less surprising things

than
that Windows went T.U.

Do a 'scandisk' surface scan in DOS mode. You probably have lost
cluseters. Surface scan will find them, probably succede in relinking
them. Make a note of what was damaged.

Scott