Old July 11th 04, 06:53 AM
Ian MacLure

(B2431) wrote in
:

From:
(WalterM140)
Date: 7/10/2004 9:41 AM Central Daylight Time
Probably not since OCS is Army, not Air Force.

Next you will be telling us he never went to UPT either.

Did not/does not the Air Force have some sort of equivalent to OCS?
One that prospective second lieutenants go through?

Walt

Sure, it's OTS. Does it matter how Bush got his butter bars? The fact
remains he did.

And kept them. And made it through flight school without killing
himself or anybody else.
Or do you claim they just gave him his wings and pointed him at the
flight line? Wouldn't surprise me if thats your next claim.
And even if that was, by some warp of reality, what actually happened
he was at least able to fly a complex high performance airplane on
a number of occasions without any formal instruction. I would think
you'd be impressed with that level of ingenuity.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source