Old December 29th 06, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,ne.weather
Art Deco

Default Moops incited WWII and then claimed innocent victims as their own

On 29 Dec 2006 08:37:50 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ps.com...

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
fake Double-0-Anus wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Warhol wrote:
?

Wassup, Wormhole? Lost for words for a change?

Wassup, Bruth?

Who is Bruth, fake Double-0-Anus? Having attribution problems again?

Having Dickless envy problems again?

Put a smile on that goat's face?

You did? When?

Still having reading comprehension problems, Bruth?

Say, D-A, have you heard that old "K-Yman" is about to "kick-the-bucket"
from brain cancer? I wonder how many "socks" he will take to the grave.
Any guesses? Colorado Carl hasn't posted in two weeks, nor Freddie.
Hmmm....

C.H.J.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that that should be happening to anybody.

Yes, he had a lot of socks, Freddie among them. There are sites that
try to keep track of such things.

Carl (A.D.) has been posting in sci.physics and sci.med.cardiology
lately.

Google Groups says that Colorado Carl hasn't posted anything since Dec. 11.

HJ

He has morphed his email address. That's probably why you are not
finding him.

Morphing is allowed, Double-Anus.