Old April 15th 13, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Temperature Probe for Dell Streak

Been looking on the web without much luck.

Can anyone tell me if there's a temperature probe which can be plugged into
the earphone jack on a Dell Streak 5 and will it be recognized and processed
as such by XCSoar?

I was thinking of simply moving my probe connector from the back of my
CAI302 since it's ridiculously tedious to check OAT on the 302 (10 button
presses and 5 rotation clicks!). But then I started to wonder how badly
this would affect true airspeed computations.