Old April 18th 13, 05:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Temperature Probe for Dell Streak - Question for Eric Greenwell

On 4/17/2013 4:00 PM, Dan Marotta wrote:
Hi Eric,

Please tell me exactly what thermometer you got and where. I can't find
anything suitable on the internet or at the local hardware store. Maybe
I'm just not asking the right questions.

I replied privately with a picture, but here are the links:

I bought it on amazon.com. Search for "digital food thermometer". This
one seems to do the same things, but looks a little different:

http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-9842-Co...ref=pd_sim_k_3

The on/off button turns it on and off; also, it will shut off
automatically in a minute or so. That's fine with me. I believe, but I'm
not positive, that this one has a real on/off button, if you don't want
it to turn off automatically.

http://tinyurl.com/cqvnnp3

email me)
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm
http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl