Old November 13th 03, 04:37 AM
F.L. Whiteley

"Andreas Maurer" wrote in message
On 12 Nov 2003 16:48:02 GMT, Ray Lovinggood
wrote:

Andreas didn't tell all of the story: The cheap flying
at his club isn't the only thing included in the price.
The dues also includes a bunch of friendly people
and great food! The folks who work in the club house
kitchen preparing Saturday evening and Sunday noon-day
meals did a terrific job when I was there, and I bet
that tradition has been kept over the years.

Indeed... and I have to admit that I forgot to mention that these
friendly people are active pilots (this is the nasty side of my
club... lol): Anyone has his kitchen duty weekends once or twice per
year (tendency is towards one weekend these days since the club has
grown a lot since you left, Ray. 85 active members compared to 55).

And,
of course since the club is in Germany, the beer selection
on hand was, and continues to be, first rate! Man,
do I have great memories from my membership in that
club!

))))

... did I already mention that we have more female (and really
pretty!) young pilots than males at the moment?

Hmmmm, emigration beckons.

Frank