Old March 6th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
B A R R Y[_2_]

Default dirty oil

Montblack wrote:
("Ross" wrote)
Boy, that's a lot of work. I just make sure I change the oil every 3K
miles with new filter and my cars always go better than 200K miles.

75% of the work is deciding to "change the oil today."

Cardboard
Oil pans
Empty gallon milk jugs

The best $10 I ever spent was on one of those 12 qt.oil drain pans that
you can seal up. I drain the oil, then take the pan around the corner
to Acme or the transfer station and dump it into the used oil tank. No
pouring into jugs, no disgusting funnels. Easy!

I can do both the truck and the Jeep with one used oil dumping trip.