Old September 24th 18, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaringlab.eu

It is cool but is there anything there that can't be done using Glideport.aero...? They both use the same graphics as far as I can see.

Bob 7U

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 3:16:26 PM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 11:53:44 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Just replayed my flight from yesterday. Really cool.

5Z

I found it works better on my computer using Chrome than Edge, but I loved it. I will support this project and buy pro/