Old January 19th 04, 05:10 AM
WAKE UP!!!

(Hank Rausch) wrote in message om...

The potential for
identify theft alone would be a justifiable reason to forego
commercial air. With the information one is required to supply now
under CAPPS II, plus a social security number, one would basically
have the "keys to the kingdom" to steal someone's identity.

There are no "keys to the kingdom" everything needed to steal anyones
identity is available on the web. I did this to Jay a couple of
months ago. Don't worry, I'm one of the good guys.

Your full name is Henrey John Rausch, Jr. RR 4 BOX 59 Harpers Ferry,
WV, 25425-9433. But I also list you at 10 Wild Turkey Road, at the
intersection of Hawthorne. You will turn 43 in 3 weeks. If you take
the first 3 numbers of your SSN, add the next 2, and then add the next
3, the total is 1808. Your wife's name is Janet. You've had addresses
in Bremerton, Attelboro, Hanahan, Groton, Garden Grove, Chicago,
Virginia Beach and Seabeck.

Your dad lives in Bremerton on 10th. Henry Sr. has a birthday in Feb.
too. Silvia R (Phi. Har.) has her birthday in the middle of July.

The phone in Bremerton is listed in your name, not your dad's. I also
list Mary T (Dix.), Steven E and Katherine K (Spe.) there.

Of course, I can pull birthdays and SSN's and previous addresses etc.,
on all them too. Anyone with enough knowledge about how the web works
can. It's all out there. I didn't even have to grab your credit
report, that would have taken another 30 seconds.

If TSA and CAPS has all this about you, so what? If a government
employee uses it to steal your identity, at least there will be a
record of him accessing your data. Are you really more worried about
him having it than the crank addict down the block? Because the crank
addict already has it.