Old October 16th 03, 10:11 PM
Bill Daniels

Default Schempp-Hirth customer service

I placed an order by e-mail with S-H for new gas struts for my Nimbus 2C on
October 2nd and received them today less than two weeks later. In 45 years
of flying and owning aircraft, this was about as painless a procedure to
obtain new parts for an old, out of production aircraft that I have
experienced.

The real surprise was that the cost of both was only 84 Euro including
shipping and handling. The far less attractive alternative of using
dubious-fitting, industrial-type gas struts would have cost as much and not
come with the assurance of quality and fit as these from Schempp-Hirth.

I'm a happy customer.

Bill Daniels