Old March 28th 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Average price per qt/case 15W50?

I use 100W in the warm half of the year at half the price and 15W50
in the cold half... A small way to save...
Right now the sump is was full of 15W50 from the oil change in
January but it is getting warmer even here in Michigan so I am topping
off with 100W now... Next oil change will be in a few weeks and it will
be straight 100W until fall when it begins to cool and I will begin
topping off with 15W50 until the oil change time...
BTW just to stir the pot, I change my oil every 35 hours give or take
a few, depending on how fast it gets dark and the filter every 100
hours give or take...

denny