Old August 22nd 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
oscarm

Default Cost Savings for PPL

Hi Group,

I am currently attending a flying school Part 61. Since I've been
playing Flight Sim for about 15 years, on my first lesson I was able to
land the airplane right away. Thanks to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
I believed that I am a step or two step ahead compared to other student
that never realy see a cockpit or play a simulator before. Is there any
body can help me to set up a better program for me. I give my self a
target that in 45 hours I will get my PPL, It sounds funy but flight
simulator really helps me on practice and understanding how the system
works.
In this school I have to spent at least 30 hour dual flight until they
release me a solo, and learn about the radio communications and trafic
pattern on the very last section. Is this a good program or jsut trying
to get as much as hour from me. I heart a rumors that the Instructor
also wants you fly as much as possible so they will earn the hours
while I am paying it.
Please I need your Input. My Budget only $3,000. This is something that
I always wanted to do, but since I jsut have a baby I have to shrink
the budget.

Thank you for your help