Old September 25th 05, 02:13 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:03:27 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

We're considering putting together a combo deal with a couple of other local
airport businesses, along the following lines:

1. Come to Iowa City and stay the weekend in one of our aviation themed
jacuzzi suites...
2. While you're here do your BFR with _________, a local CFII...
3. While you're here, have your aircraft annualed by ___________, a local
shop with 40 years experience...
4. Any other suggestions? Tickets to a football game? Dinner at the Old
Capitol Brew Works?

it seems that you have great rooms; how about some ... uuhmm ... 'other'
amenities?

Of course the package price would be very attractive -- much less than
normal.

I am no friend of combos. but this is only me. I shop around and pick what
suits me best. But there might be a chance to bundle up. there might be no
reason for you to combo with football tickets, because you're booked out
anyway. You need to find combos that fills your rooms during off season.

I've talked to a couple of CFIs, and my favorite shop, and they're
interested in trying it -- but I don't want to waste their money if the
consensus here is that it's a dumb idea...

Maybe something romantic or so. Theater/concert/... tickets, a dinner, a
suite and a limo.

Thanks!

#m
--
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010920-8.html