Old September 25th 05, 05:54 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:44:42 GMT, George Patterson wrote:

I don't know how practical that would be for
you, but the way the Florida schools do it, someone from, say, Britain comes
over, stays a month or two, and goes back home with a fresh PPC. IIUC, at least
one of those schools can provide an international or British license, rather
than just an FAA certificate.

training or courses in the US for a foreigner aren't that sought after any
longer; the hassle with US bureaucracy might beor is too high [1]. Hour
building is a different story, but therefore I need more than an airport
(scenery) and more than one motel.

[1] small examples: first they haven't allowed to send the passport via
registered mail, only regular mail was accepted (idiots!); then you have to
show up in person for their visa. la-la-la ... other countries have
airports, too (Hello Canada, SA, OZ, ...!).

#m

--
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010920-8.html