Old September 13th 18, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default 3-D map issues with SeeYou 9.2

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 2:05:12 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 7:04:21 AM UTC-7, Dan Daly wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9:52:26 AM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 1:15:05 AM UTC-7, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:
At 05:03 13 September 2018, Dan wrote:
Already tried that and it didn't work
Maybe try again
Thanks

Thanks Tim,
Good idea but it didn't work either
Very frustrating!
Dan

After you reinstalled the graphics drivers, did you remember to confirm that the laptop isn't using the integrated graphics (i.e., did you switch to the internal graphics card from the integrated graphics on the CPU)? Reinstalling sometimes makes the graphics go to default (integrated) settings..

Hi Dan, No I didn't do that, but I don't know how to do what you are suggesting can you walk me through that step?
Thanks, Dan

Depends on what operating system, and what kind of video card; here is a how-to:
https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to...-card-3612668/

You only have to do this once for SeeYou, then it will select the correct video driver.

Dan