Old July 26th 18, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default Best software for evaluating FAI Speed Tasks (Triangle)

Thank You T8. I would like to think I am pretty persistent and reasonably good at figuring software out.
I would guess SeeYou does what I want, but it is likely hidden in some obscure drop down somewhere.

I had found the Observation Zone you had mentioned and it works ok for confirming the flight entered the turn Point Sector.
But I haven’t figured out how to identify the Start/Finish Times from this. I don’t see any way to zoom in on the Observation Zone, nor do I see that it shows the individual recorded GPS points.

If I just zoom in on the map and click on the trace I recall it does show me the time and Altitude, which is what I want. But I have no way of telling which GPS point it is actually showing me. All it needs is a tick mark on the GPS trace so when I zoom in close I can tell which point I am clicking on to get the time and altitude information. Better still would be if the Tick Changed color when I clicked on it and it showed me that information.

If anyone know where the setting to display the GPS points on the trace I would appreciate them showing me how to do it.

Thanks Again

Brian