Old January 30th 05, 05:34 AM
Gord Beaman

"Mike W." wrote:

Nationwide tried that BS on me once. They wanted me to pay the IDENTICAL fee
as the mothly installment amount to cancel. Hmmm, let me get this straight,
if I pay you, you will cancel my policy. Following that logic, they got
exactly $0 from me. What are they going to do if I don't pay them NOT to
insure my car? Corporate America is out of control.

Problem likely is that they probably have deals cooked up with
all insurance companies to deem you an undesirable customer and
now nobody will insure you...sounds illegal to me but who knows.
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)