Old July 25th 03, 01:14 AM
Mike Granby

Default Praise for Bose

When I bought my Warrior, I also purchased the seller's Bose Aviation-X
headset. Last week, it developed a fault such that no sound was being heard
from the right-hand earpiece. I returned it to Bose for repair, including
credit card details for any charges incurred. To my delight, the unit was
returned within a week with the repair completed, with the cord, ear
cushions and the boom-mic replaced "due to wear", and with the headband
padding upgraded to the current specification. All of this was done for NO
CHARGE, and this on a unit that is more than four years old, and that I did
not even purchased directly. That is what I call Customer Service! Well done
Bose!

--
Mike Granby, PP-ASEL,IA
Warrior N44578