Old December 14th 05, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Anyone have Nov 98 Sport Aviation?

1960's, Joined EAA Life Member back in the old days (it was
$300) and then bought all the available back issues. I've
got boxes and boxes, I may never have the chance to
inventory them.

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"john smith" wrote in message
| Probably, but you have to go through the *boxes* to find
it and you
| have to take the entire box of magazines. I used to
have them all in
| order, and by magazine, but some where I went wrong.
| I have about 15 to 20 years worth of aviation mags boxed
up down