Old April 5th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stella Starr

Default Cirrus Owner Tell His Story

Jay Maynard wrote:

It's not about Zoom.

You keep saying that, and you keep putting him back into the story.

Was there ever someone who didn't live in Florida, made a landing while
passing through, and had to pay sales tax? If there's a true story, will
someone please post it and skip all the arguing over what someone may
not have said?

Egad, if I knew I was gonna live to be a thousand I still wouldn't
have time for endless fact-free discussions like this.