Old July 10th 12, 12:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.military.retired,soc.veterans
Eunometic

Default US Marines Commander: We Were Attacked on 9/11 because of U.S.support for Israel

On Jul 8, 8:06Â*pm, NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL
wrote:
US Marines Commander: We Were Attacked BOTH in '93 & on 9/11 because
of U.S. support for Israel

http://tinyurl.com/wewereattackedÂ*‪

US Marines in Afghanistan:

David Berger spoke about Helmand Province in Afghanistan and he
responded to telephone calls and electronic communications. He also
updated the audience on the Marines' roe in U.S. war efforts, U.S.
withdrawal, the Taliban, and .. Read More

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Berger

Additional at America-Hijacked.com (USHijacked.com)

It's likely that the Muslim world simply would not have radicalized
but for this.

Remember, Zionist Jews started immigrating before the 1900's. The
Palestinians (Philistines) objected and sought independence or
autonomy from the Ottoman empire. Jewish organisations hasseled the
Ottomans (and the Germans who were influential with the Ottomans) to
deny the Palestinians independence.

In 1922 there were anti Zionist demonstrations in Jaffa that became
riots, by this time the British ruled the region, Britain is
effectively in the pocket of Jews and Zionists even then. One only
need look at how owns the Bank of England and who wrote the Balfour
declaration.

I wish Judaism had never existed. Its disgusting.